Neighborhood: 0.144, Cambridge Heights Ph B Sec 04
Property Taxes: $5,435
Tax Amount: $5,435
This home has been loved and well cared for by the same owners for nearly 21 years. They have put
attention to continuous upgrades which include an upstairs balcony to take in the fantastic city views as
well as a vibrant 300 square foot outdoor covered patio to entertain and bond with family and friends.
This home has easy access to schools, sports venues, shopping centers and toll roads.
This 1599 square foot home was built in 2001. It has 2 bedrooms and a loft that can be converted to a
Enjoy all the perks this home has to offer including these HOA approved /City of Pflugerville permitted
1. Stamped concrete walkways on both sides of home
2. Driveway has been widened with decorative paving stones
3. Insulated decorative garage doors
4. 8’ft cedar fence on both sides of home with 2 gates.
5. Covered rock and tile patio, hot & cold running
water, 3 ceiling fans, plenty of outlets. Concrete countertop
and sink. Several lighting fixtures. Plumbed for misters, ice maker &.
6. 8'x8' master bedroom balcony with views.
7. 10’ x 12’ x 10’ insulated “Tuff Shed” wired for power.
8. Mature landscaping throughout the property with accented rock work.
9. Exterior home painted in 2019
1. Gas fire place in living room
2. Custom birch wood shaker style kitchen cabinets with quartzite countertops
3. All 2.5 restrooms fitted with custom cabinetry, quartzite countertops, sinks & faucets
4. Tile throughout downstairs
5. Maple wooden floors throughout the upstairs living areas
6. Crown molding in 2nd bedroom, kitchen, ½ bath and office/dining room
7. 30yr shingles installed in 2009
8. 3.5 Ton Carrier A/C condenser and gas furnace installed in 2020
9. Vaulted ceilings in the Loft and Master bedroom.
1. Walking sidewalks
3. 2 city parks
5. Grocery Store & Toll 45 - 1.3 miles
6. IH-35 – 1.8 miles
7. Downtown Austin 20 minutes
8. Georgetown 15 minutes